The online contact form for requesting Open Stage performances and/or School Visitations has been replaced with a new PDF form that can be filled online. Most browsers support fillable PDF forms.
If you wish to request an Open Stage Performance slot and/or a School Visitation, please complete this form.
If your browser does not support fillable forms, Adobe Acrobat Reader may be required to complete the form online. If you cannot fill in the form online, you can also download the form and complete it offline. Scan the completed form and save it as a new PDF.
Once completed, scan the request form and send it to the submission address, below.
- Access the Contact Form (fillable PDF).
- Complete the form online using your browser.
- Electronically sign and date the form by entering you name and date in the fields provided. It is not necessary to physically sign the form.
- Depending on your web browser, do one of the following:
Save the file as [Your Name-KSGF Contact Form.pdf] and make note where it is located.
Check the downloaded form to verify that it is your completed form and not an empty form.
If you cannot download or save your completed form, you must instead print your form, complete it, and scan it to disk. See step 5 above for naming your saved file.
Click here to open your email program.
- Click on the Download button and select With Your Changes to save your completed form.
- Click on the Save button to save your completed form.
You can also manually launch your email program, address the message to email@example.com, and enter KSGF Request as the subject.
Attach the PDF file created in step 5 above to this email message and send the message.
A verification of your request will be sent to the email address you provide on the form.
For all other matters, please address your comments or questions directly to HIMELE.
1296 Auwaiku Street
Kailua, HI 96734